Image and video hosting by TinyPic " />
Image and video hosting by TinyPic " /> " />
Image and video hosting by TinyPic " /> " /> " /> " />
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

About Us

photos of south chicago

Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Good Girl Gone Bad
I liked this photo because if you look around the backround has a ugly dirty theme with no type of color except for the girl with the matching clothes and umbrella. i also saw that it looks like she came from the light and is now entering or stepping into the darkness.








Waste of Talent


The graffiti on the train is very artistic. if you look closly you can see a face in the letters, there's different bright colors, and like most graffiti there are words that can't be read at first sight. I call this picture "waste of talent" because by the looks of it this person that sprayed this on the train has talent but instead puts it on a train where people won't pay attention to it.




Crazy Stairs

If you just focus on the stairs and nothing else in the backround, these stairs can look like they are going nowhere and I don't know I just like this picture because it looks weird. I also noticed that the red paint is wearing off and the wood is showing, that cool.



6 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    The graffiti train picture is so awesome!

  1. Desdemona said...:

    This is a powerful photo. It has a lot of meaning and shows there is hope. This photo of Whitney makes the viewer have millions of thoughts in their head. It looks like something out of a story book or done by a famous photographer. Kudos to the photographer! :)

  1. Unknown said...:

    The photographs are beautiful and capture some really interesting light and angles! Great job!

  1. Whit said...:

    lol hey Ebony.you do know that picture up there itn't me

  1. Audrey said...:

    First of all, these are all such amazing photos! I disagree with your caption for the second photo, though - maybe the artist thought that people would notice it because it's in such contrast to the rest of the train car, which is just a solid color. Also, trains travel, so maybe the artist wanted people from a variety of places to see it!
    I find the photo of the red stairs mesmerizing! That's a really cool angle that you captured.

  1. iysha said...:

    i really like the stairs it look like the stairs is going sideways.. but all o the pics are cool...

Post a Comment